Harry Potter’s Kids’ Night Out
Return to Hogwarts (or join us for the first time) for fun, games, spells, treats, wizarding and more! Watch BRAINS come alive as you journey from Hogsmeade to Azkaban.
Friday, October 18th
4:00 PM – 8:30 PM
This group is appropriate for your child if:
- they love Harry Potter!
- are between the ages of 6-12 years old (current clients outside of this age range are welcome to register)
- can participate in a group for an extended period of time
Your child can expect to:
- seek their fate at the Sorting Ceremony
- compete in House Cup Challenges
- navigate the Marauder’s Map
- Visit Professor Trelawney’s tower
- adventure into the Forbidden Forest
- explore Hogsmeade
- defeat the Dementors (if they dare-optional)
Your child will work on the following skills in Harry Potter themed activities:
- communication skills
- sensory integration
- social skills
- fine and gross motor skills
- problem-solving and more!
Things you should know:
A screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban will take place throughout our day. This movie is rated PG. Dinner will be provided during the event. If your child has dietary restrictions, please send your child with extra food and make sure to alert the facilitators by completing a waiver at registration. Costumes or Harry Potter apparel welcomed, but not mandatory.
No phones, tablets, or electronic devices are allowed into the group session. It is recommended to bring a jacket and outdoor gear.
Speak with a support staff by calling 616-365-8920 or visit us in the office. Registration deadline is Friday, October 4th.
$50- includes all activities, dinner, magical crafts and prizes!
Date and Time
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18th, 2019
4:00 PM- 8:30 PM