Teletherapy: Stay home, stay safe
November 16, 2020
Monday, November 16, 2020: MDHHS announced that our state is in a COVID-19 Pause to Save Lives. Our office remains open and we will continue to be diligent in prioritizing the safety of our clients and staff. There are several ways that we are keeping everyone safe, and we ask that you do your part too.
1. Consider teletherapy services whenever possible to help us minimize the number of people in our building and ensure that those in need of in-person care can continue recieving it.
2. Please do not bring other people with you to your in-person appointment.
3. Continue to utilize our virtual check-in system, if you are experiencing difficulties with this process, please call our office at 616-365-8920.
4. Reschedule, cancel, of modify your appointment to teletherapy if you have any symptoms at all.
5. Wear your facemasks at all times in the buidling and practice safe-touch strategies including using sanitized pens, ilmited touch to surfaces, applying hand sanitizer frequently, and washing your hands.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Together, we can continue providing unwavering support when you need us most.