Payment Policy Changes for therapy appointments will take effect Monday, March 1st.
BRAINS is open, providing unwavering care where you need us most. Telehealth and in-office appointments are available to new and established clients.
- – If this initial appointment is for your child and they are under the age of 18, please do not bring the child along. This appointment is for parents/guardians only.
- – You may want to bring any records (previous evaluations, IEPs, medical records, etc.) that you think would be beneficial for your psychologist to review.
- – Please bring the patient to the initial appointment unless otherwise specified when scheduling.
- – You may also want to bring any records (previous evaluations, IEPs, medical records, etc.) that you think would be beneficial for your therapist to review.
- – Clients are expected to participate in creating treatment goals and monitoring treatment progress. Your clinician will speak with you more and answer any questions during your initial visit.
- – Forms are required for all patients and are due prior to your first appointment.
- – Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled in-office appointment. Allow more time if forms are not fully completed.
- – Co-pays, Co-Insurance, deductible, and out-of-pocket payments are expected on the date of service. If your insurance is out of network or you are a self-paying client, payment for services rendered is expected in full on the date of service.
- – If you are unable to keep this scheduled appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible at (616) 365-8920.