BRAINS is open and providing support to established and new patients. For more updates and announcements from our office, sign up for our newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page or click this banner.
- – If this initial appointment is for your child and they are under the age of 18, please do not bring the child along. This appointment is for parents/guardians only.
- – You may want to bring any records (previous evaluations, IEPs, medical records, etc.) that you think would be beneficial for your psychologist to review.
- – Please bring the patient to the initial appointment unless otherwise specified when scheduling.
- – You may also want to bring any records (previous evaluations, IEPs, medical records, etc.) that you think would be beneficial for your therapist to review.
- – Clients are expected to participate in creating treatment goals and monitoring treatment progress. Your clinician will speak with you more and answer any questions during your initial visit.
- – Forms are required for all patients and are due prior to your first appointment.
- – Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled in-office appointment. Allow more time if forms are not fully completed.
- – Co-pays, Co-Insurance, deductible, and out-of-pocket payments are expected on the date of service. If your insurance is out of network or you are a self-paying client, payment for services rendered is expected in full on the date of service.
- – If you are unable to keep this scheduled appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible at (616) 365-8920.